Jan 25, 2008

We'll miss you, Charmaine!!!




Charmaine went to heaven today -- this was the dog at my parents house which Brooklin just adored. She was acting real weird today when I took the kids over, she wouldn't play with Brooklin or take a treat from her which is very unusual. My dad took her to the vet to see what was wrong and they decided to put her too sleep. She was an old doggy!! Brooklin just kept saying, "Poor Charmaine, poor Charmaine." She knew that she was sick and grandpa took her to the doctor. Brooklin knows she went to heaven and she is up there with Jesus and Kathleen's pretty bird! It's amazing how well little kids are aware of what happens when someone or something passes on... Charmaine will be missed by Brooklin, Mason and all the swimming lesson kiddos!!!!

2 comments:

Marta said...

Aw, sorry to hear about your parents dog! I can't imagine having to put one of my dogs down! At least they got a chance to say goodbye!

Mom of Mix Kids said...

So sad. I'm crying.