Jan 17, 2008

Go Dixie Rebels...




We have enjoyed watching Uncle Kasey play basketball this year. He has had a fantastic year - he is averaging about 19-20 points a game and usually has double digit rebounds too! I wish the rest of the team would step it up because Kasey works so hard. Brooklin loves watching the games, she has her pom-poms in hand and whenever the cheer or dance team is on the floor - she is following every move. It's hilarious!! I hope this is not a sign that we'll have a cheerleader in the family! We love you Kasey and wish you the best of luck for the rest of the season...

6 comments:

Mom of Mix Kids said...

Yes, I've heard about Kasey. What a stud. We'll have to get to a game. We'll look for you.

Marta said...

Whoah, I had no idea that Kasey was playing ball at Dixie. Sounds like he's doing AWESOME! Congrats to him! It's crazy to see him all grown up, I don't think I've seen him in person since I graduated high school!

Mom of Mix Kids said...

Cool. I'm glad you found me. By the way...I'm addicted to Kellie's site and her pictures.

Mom of Mix Kids said...

Cool. I'm glad you found me. By the way...I'm addicted to Kellie's site and her pictures.

Nater said...

Hi Steph,

Good to hear from you. Tell Casey he's the man. I didn't know he was playing ball at Dixie. Your kids are very cute.
Nate P

Tam said...

AWESOME PICTURES