Nov 26, 2011

~grateful~

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving! I know I wasn't too happy about driving back up to Salt Lake but I'm so happy we made the trip. It was so nice to be together as an entire family (my mom's side). It was probably the first time in years that we've all been together. We had dinner at DeLaun & Vicki's house and it was perfect - we Fullmer's know how to eat so the food is always wonderful. Sharley did a great job with little activities for us - we made a thankful tree and had to write something about a person at the table.  Later in the evening we had Kim come over to take pictures - THANK YOU so much for doing that for us, we appreciate you taking time out of your Thanksgiving for us!
I'm grateful for so many things... my kids who truly brighten my day everyday, Nick for working so hard for our family, my parents who show us so much love, Kirstin for being the greatest sister ever, Kasey & his cute family, all my extended family, our good health, our little house, our great jobs, food on the table and a good life!!!
(I didn't get very many pictures, my mom has them on her camera)

grandma karen & grandpa gene

brooklin, ansley, addison, mason, jackson

grandpa signing autographs for all the grandkids




No comments: