Nov 7, 2011

d-thang

This past weekend was pretty busy but I'm not sure we'd know what to do with ourselves if we weren't busy! Friday afternoon the kids and I headed to my parents for a sleepover - my cousin Sharley and her family stayed the night on their way to Disneyland. So the kids were able to play and they had a blast with each other. We ate pizza for dinner and had a nice time visiting!
Saturday I played in a softball tourney in St. George and it was freezing cold all day, the wind wouldn't stop blowing. But we won so I guess it was worth it!!!  Then we headed home for Nick's 7th grade playoff game which they won. So they are headed to the championship game next Saturday and if they win, it will be 5 straight titles!
After the game we rushed home because my friend from college was coming to stay until Monday morning. We were able to go to dinner that night and get all caught up on each others lives and then headed home. Sunday we watched football and was lazy for pretty much the entire day but it was good. Davina met the kids for the first time and she was probably ready to get out of here! They were pretty funny - days before I told them she was coming to stay so everyday they would ask if my friend was coming today!
Thanks for driving a bit out of your way to come stay with us Davina! It was almost like the good ole days with the exception of having 2 kids, being old and not being able to stay up til the wee hours of the morning!

davina and steph

No comments: