Nov 26, 2011

black friday baby!!!

I really had mixed feelings this year about black friday - as most of you know, I live for this day! It's better than my birthday and I save up all year to shop my little heart out. Well the thrill was always scoping out the ads on Thanksgiving night and maybe getting a few hours of sleep before waking up to stand in line at 2 or 3am. Since all the stores were opening at midnight, we were in line by 10pm at Target. Kirst was protesting this year so Kasey tagged along to help us get a PS3 for our other cousin. He had so much fun with us when we got done with a few stores, he woke Nick up and they headed to Cabella's (of course the men will go when they want something for themselves)!
Anyhow, we had a great time and got everything we wanted plus some! Meridee and my mom came along for a little bit and then they headed home to sleep. Well I never went to sleep and just made my way to every store there was!
I had a great time and enjoyed myself satisfying my little shopping fix! Here's to another successful year at black friday shopping :)

standing in line at target

probably the first sunrise i've seen - i had to document!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice! I went in Vegas this year... my first year. It was pretty fun. We went to target- Chad wanted a ps3 and some games... and I wanted a kinect, so we decided to wait in line at 6. We were in line for 6 hours. Who does that?! We were in the first group in though and it was so worth it! We went to walmart the next day and still got some things we wanted there... plus some! awesome stuff! You are such a trooper for going to all those stores without sleep!! Merry Christmas for you guys this year!