Nov 13, 2011

finally lost a tooth!

Brooklin has been wanting to lose her first tooth for months now... Her 2 bottom middle teeth have pretty much been growing up behind her baby teeth and her baby teeth were not budging! They were solid and the dentist said to wiggle them and one day her one was super loose. It was quite the ordeal getting it out - I told her to let me feel it and just let me try pulling it out... after 20 minutes she finally let me into her mouth and it came right out! Then she had a freak out cuz there was blood.... Holy cow!
She left her tooth under her pillow and the tooth fairy left $2 and some purple pixie dust!
We did take her into the dentist the next day cuz I'd had the appt for a month and he said her teeth are solid and she'll more than likely need braces - poor girl didn't have a chance with her parents teeth!

she doesn't even have to wait for the other one to come in!



lost her first tooth on 11-10-11

see all the purple pixie dust

No comments: