Aug 2, 2009

~QuaiL LaKe~

*mason spraying everyone*

*cute as a bug*

*dad * mason*

*mason pouring water on him*

*we're ready to tube*

What a fun and tired weekend we had.. it started Friday night with Nick and I playing in a softball tourney, we played at 11 and 12 (games were an hour behind schedule). After playing some ball we helped Kirstin move into her new place and finally made it to bed by 3:00 am!
Saturday we got up at 9 and headed to Quail Lake for the day. We had such a blast! My mom brought the kids up along with Kasey, Meridee and Jackson - Ashley & Chaz joined us and later in the afternoon Bohne's and Ludvigson's came out. It was the perfect day to be on the water. We tubed, went water skiing, kneeboarded, went cliff jumping and just hung out on the rocky beach :) We played until 5:30 and decided we better get going since we were playing ball again at 7. My mom took the kids home with her (a BIG thanks for keeping them this weekend) and we played at 7, 8 and 10. Thankfully we lost because I was dead tired.

*brooklin jumping*

*mason getting dropped*

*can you see me jumping*

*kirst and i debating who's going first*

*love the tube*

4 comments:

jcwoods said...

Looks like so much fun! I am sorry I missed it. Randy didn't bring Sam home until 3:30 so I figured it was too late to come up. Next time I hope it works out!

Cami Jo said...

You are braver than I!!! Looks like your family is doing well!

'T' said...

You are brave women. I admire that, I'm a chicken, times 20.

Shanna said...

CUTE love it our awesome!
I wish I was as brave I dont know if I could of done it GO you!