Aug 9, 2009

*Camping @ EnTerPriSe*

My parents took the kids to Enterprise on Thursday afternoon and the rest of us headed up on Friday evening. The weather was great and we had a nice weekend! Friday night we had drama with sleeping but we survived and made it to the morning... We went for a 4 wheeler ride on Saturday and I got a little wheezy but after some drugs and not riding backwards in the ranger, I was good! It was great that everyone could be there.. the kids loved playing with Jackson and I think we had the 3 dirtiest kiddos around! The boys went out shooting rabbits Saturday night while the girls and kids stayed back and enjoyed the BeSt smores ever.. great job Kirst!!!

*my mad man on his 4 wheeler*

*nick * mason * brooklin*

*the cutest grandkids around*

*the crew*

*at the watering trough*

*brooklin * momma*

*tough guy*

*jackson * brooklin * mason*

*jackson enjoying his smore*

*the best part of camping*

2 comments:

Shanna said...

Looks like fun! I love camping & the 4 wheelers

Tam said...

You guys are always doing something fun. I bet the kids loved it, they sure are cute.