Jul 29, 2009

Living at the PooL

I think the rec center has been our second home this summer! We are there dang near everyday or night. The kids love swimming and going down the big slide and just recently jumping off the diving board. As of this week, Mason is now swimming (2 1/2 yrs) just like his sister was at his age. This is very exciting because he hasn't been too interesting in trying, he wasn't afraid to put his face in but he didn't want to learn. It must have clicked because he started jumping off the board to me and then he'll swim to the edge. He has made his momma proud this week :) Way to Go Mason!!!!


*proud momma*

*1 2 3 JuMp*

*B is always doing some trick off the board*

3 comments:

Shanna said...

gotta love the rec centers, I wish I went to them more

Lindsay said...

I can't believe he is swimming so good. I just you'll have to read my kitty post again:)I just finished it.

Kim and Chet said...

LOVE the pic of Mason jumping into the pool! I LOVE swimming on hot summer days too!