Jul 18, 2009

Just about 24 hours...

at camp was long enough for me! I had to come home and take a 5 hour nap just to recoop :) I had a blast - I left Friday morning and got there to do the AWESOME water slide, which kicked my butt this year. I have bruises to prove it but well worth it!
The stake had a nice dinner and program that evening along with testimony meeting in our individual wards. Our girls were great and everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves.
Friday night water WARS were on with the preisthood and I hate to admit this but they LOST big time this year! Maybe next year they'll be a little more prepared for us girls... Thanks for the fun 24 hours 4th ward :)

*head first with dishsoap is the only way to go*

*steph * nikki*

*nikki * steph * mindy*

*ninja destruction*

*ninja destruction*

1 comment:

Hafen Crew said...

That waterslide looks like a blast!! I think 24 hours would do me in as well :) Glad ya got to get away and have some fun