Nov 11, 2008

I've been a slacker :)

Nothing new has happened around here, we are still boring as ever! My parents took the kids out to Whitney Pockets on Friday for a little camping trip. They were in heaven (the kiddos), dirt + 4 wheelers + rocks + no mom or dad around = FUN! I headed out on Saturday evening to spend the night and planned on staying most of Sunday out there before heading home. My mom had Mon and Tues off of school and so they were going to stay until Monday. Well Sunday when we got ready for our ride it didn't look to sunny and before too long it was raining. It's a good thing ole Mikey has a coat fetish because we all stayed warm with his coats!!! Anyhow, after our short ride we headed back to camp and started packing up. My dad was anxious to get home... It cleared up once we pulled out but it was too late. But the kids had a great time and it was nice to get out of town for a bit!




No comments: