Nov 17, 2008

Brooklin's FiRsT trip to the DeNtiSt






What an adventure this was.... I had mentioned to her last week that she'd be going to the dentist and she just started crying and begging not to go. Well the day had arrived and the anxiety was flowing... from the second I mentioned we were going, she had alligator tears and very against going. But we went and a huge ThAnK yOu to ChRiSsY and MeSqUiTe DeNtaL for enduring the screaming and tears while we were there. I ended up having to sit in the chair and held her hands and head, she calmed down after a bit but Oh My Drama Mama!!! Her teeth looked good and she got a new princess toothbrush and was able to pick a toy from the treasure chest. Great Job Brooklin for being a brave little girl - Keep brushing your teeth!!!

4 comments:

Tam said...

i'll have to show this to savannah, she hasn't been yet , but i keep telling her it's coming. she doesn't like the idea, but maybe if she knows princesses can be involved she'll be more agreeable:)

Kim and Chet said...

I need to get Hunter in for his first visit too. My kids all LOVE the Dentist! I know, weird huh?

P.S. Are you just so excited for Black Friday? only a week left :)

Buddy and Traci said...

Hey, I just took Delaney to the dentist last week. She has 5 cavities. Could get very expensive cuz they'll put her to sleep to work on her. (Slade was $1000 for 2 caps) Anyways, we're waiting till after Christmas:) And then we'll go into dental debt! Tell Brooklyn way to be brave...I still get scared when I go the the dentist;)

Hafen Crew said...

I don't blame you Brooklyn Istill hate the dentist to this day. I don't know why, there's just something about them! Hope you had a great time shopping on BLACK Friday!