Nov 16, 2008

I've been avoiding the Great 8 - thanks Ang!

8 Shows I like to watch:
1- grey's anatomy
2- desperate housewives
3- biggest loser
4- jon and kate plus8
5- ellen
6- top chef
7- private practice
8- dancing with the stars - go warren or brooke!

8 Restaurants I Like To Eat At:
1- cafe rio
2- olive garden
3- wendy's
4- pizza factory
5- any of the golf courses in town
6- can't forget good ole Mickey D's
7- cheesecake factory
8- pf chang's

8 Things That Happened Today:
1- Showered
2- went to church
3- took a nap
4- made dinner
5- went to my parent's house
6- talked on the phone
7- ate ice cream
8- watched desperate housewives

8 Things I'm Looking Forward To:
1- black friday!!!!!!
2- thanksgiving
3- christmas to finally be here so brooklin will stop asking!
4- did i mention black friday?
5- getting mason out of his bed and into a real bed
6- seeing extended family
7- drinking a coke tomorrow!
8- something fun and exciting...

8 Things On My Wish List:
1- tile and new carpet
2- a new camera
3- to be debt free one of these days
4- drop a few pounds
5- to head back to hawaii soon!
6- my kiddos to be healthy and strong
7- to live a long and happy life :)
8- my house to be painted

8 People I Am Tagging
1- whoever hasn't done this yet

No comments: