May 17, 2015

vvhs softball

I totally missed the entire last week of softball... I was 
pretty much running on empty and didn't know what I was 
doing!!! I was trying to get a video made for the viewing and 
trying to get things ready to go back up Thurs or Fri.
I needed a break on Wed 4.29 so I went to the softball 
game and it was so nice to see all my girls!!!
They were really sweet and excited to see me
which made me feel good!
I really do enjoy this group of girls and they
had a good season. We were oh so close on too many 
games, hopefully next year we will come out on top!
We will have the same team next year, Becca
is our only senior and she wasn't able to play cuz
she tore her ACL in basketball. She will be missed
but she's on to bigger and better things!!!
These girls are awesome....










No comments: