May 27, 2015

mom's day/the big 3-6

5.10.15
The past week was such a blur I don't think 
anyone was up for much excitement!!! 
We went to church and the kids sang a couple
of songs (they didn't even know what songs since
we hadn't been at church for a couple of weeks)!
The kids and Nick got me some shorts, a couple shirts
and a gift card to Oakley and Under Armor.
We headed up to my parents in the afternoon for
a bbq! It was fun, missed Kirst she was in Denver
for the week visiting friends. We gave mom and 
certificate for PaintNite since she's been dropping 
hints to go! It should be fun just need to find a day...
Mason took all the pics today so this is what
you get! 






We also celebrated my birthday since
it was on Monday! I was super stoked about
my gift from Kirst and my parents, I got an
inflatable paddle board!!!! Can't wait to try it out...
I also got money and some gift cards!




No comments: