Jan 3, 2015

utah vs. oregon

I was invited to go up to the Utah vs. Oregon game in Nov
with Coach Creer and had a blast!
On Saturday I was able to go visit Grandpa Gene,
he was just put into an assisted living home in the
memory wing and had been there just about a week.
I needed to go check up on him and scope this place 
out. It was a nice place but Grandpa doesn't belong in there!
When I arrived he was standing in the hall not knowing 
where he was and he had no idea who I was.
We went into his room and Grandma showed up, 
we hung pictures on his wall that the kids had drawn for
him and I made a poster board with pictures.
I was able to stay and visit for a couple hours
and then I headed back up to Bountiful.
I'm so happy I was able to visit with him even though
he doesn't recognize me. I need to make a better 
effort to visit once a month!





I had fun at the game although Utah choked and 
got their butts kicked!! They had their chances but 
a huge momentum changer cost them the game.



No comments: