Jan 26, 2015

bring on 2015

Well I had to work again til later so Nick headed up with the
kids cuz Dixie had an afternoon game. I headed that
way when I got done with work and caught the
last part of the game!
The Whitings came down to play and we wanted to ring in the 
new year with our bestest friends in the world!
Kasey had rented out the old gym at the college but
there was a misunderstanding with another lady - 
we ended up in the weight room and played dodge ball
and spike ball. Kasey and I dominated spike ball
and went undefeated!!!! We hung out there til 10:30 and 
then headed to my parents for round #2 with the Whitings.
We played Heads Up and pounded our pots and pans
at midnight then chatted for a bit!
Nick headed home and the kids and I stayed over night!





















No comments: