May 24, 2012

class of 2025

My baby boy graduated from preschool yesterday!
I can't believe how fast these last 5 years have 
flown by... Mason is quite excited to start
kindergarten in fall.
He was excited about graduation and he
was in charge of doing the pledge, which
he got so nervous about. He couldn't remember
what to say but he did a great job. (I asked him
if he was scared and he said no - just forgot what to say)!
Mason I'm so proud of you and I know
you'll do great in school. You're so eager to learn
and you already know so much!  You have so many
little buddies and I know you'll make more friends
next year.  You are so smart and I love
listening to your stories - you have quite the 
imagination (even has 3D dreams)!
I love you Mason - way to go buddy :)






singing itsy bitsy spider

mason wants to be a teacher when he grows up!




the best teacher - miss janeece



double trouble - mason and decker
mason and jt

my little graduate

mason and grandma

the 3 amigos!

1 comment:

Shemri and Gang said...

So cute, this makes me sad Braden isn't with these little cuties any more. Congrats Mason!