May 20, 2012

birthday/mothers day

I spent my birthday in Boulder City with the softball girls! We were there all day/night, didn't get home til 11pm. But I was able to come home to a quiet house, Nick and Mason went to a father and sons campout and Brooklin was at grandma's! So sleeping alone was the BEST present ever but I had to be up the next morning at 5:30 to head back to Boulder.
Sunday we celebrated my birthday and Mother's Day! My parents and Kirstin came down to church and then we had a bbq. I did get breakfast in bed and Mason thought he needed to eat in bed with me!
I got a few books, a massage, money, garments, and a MAC computer!!!
I'm so thankful for all the moms in my life, especially my mama! She is always so willing to help us out and I appreciate everything she does for my family. She is such a great example to me and I love her very much.


love these 2 more than anything!


we love our mama!

saturday's warrior on dvd!!!!


super excited - i was waiting for a dog to come walking in!




Nick's birthday was on the 15th - we didn't really celebrate too crazy! We went to DQ for his birthday dessert. I need to get the pics off my phone and get them on here.
He got an under armor gift cert, a pressure washer, money and garments!



No comments: