Jul 6, 2011

off to the circus...

My mom had this brillant idea for my dad's birthday they would take the kids to the circus! My dad loved that present and I'm sure he'll remember that gift forever.. Well the kids were super excited when they got the invite! They went down early for the pre-show and Mason was ready to go home once he got there (he's going through that little phase when he's ready to go - he's ready to go)! My parents let the kids pick one treat so they both got $12 sno cones in a cup and got some popcorn to share.
Afterwards my mom asked the kids what their favorite part was and this is how they answered:
Mason - popcorn
Brooklin - when the clowns were juggling and got hit in the croch (my kids are weirdo's)!
They ate dinner at Chili's and then stopped to see Aunt Becky and Jim. Both of them were out like a light once they got home. Thanks mom and dad for a fun little outing - I'm sure they'll always remember it and I'm sure dad can't wait to go back next year!



even grandpa got in on the fun dressing up!

this is mason's excited face!







their awesome balloons from chili's

No comments: