Jul 23, 2011

friday fun in st. george

I had taken Mason up to my parents on Sunday and left him there so Grandma could take care of him while I worked this week! So Thursday after work Brooklin and I headed up for a sleepover - I was missing my boy. He was so sweet when he saw us to - he ran up to both of us and gave us a big hug and kiss!
Friday we did a little school shopping and then met Chrissy and her kids at Antigravity! The kids had a blast and Chrissy even got a good workout - I opted not to jump cuz I'd probably pee my pants!


















Everyone worked up an appetite by jumping or watching the jumpers - so we headed to Cafe Rio! It was delish and didn't disappoint :)
Sam jumped in the car with us and we headed to the Washington Rec Center. Mason has wanted to go swimming and going through withdrawls since having his tonsils out so today was the day! We had a fun afternoon and ended up sleeping over at Grandma Kaye's again!


loving the lazy river


No comments: