Jul 23, 2011

No Lake :(

We were planning on taking the boat out today before heading to Lake Powell in a couple of weeks but no such luck today. Nick has been trying to get it ready and he ended up taking into the shop this morning in hopes it would be a quick fix but they had to keep it.
Mason went to Tremonton with my parents until Tuesday so he left today... I can't believe I let him go since we didn't see him all last week but he wanted to see Jackson and Addi.
Brooklin and I were all ready to go swimming again in St. George then we got an invite to go down to Lake Mead with the Graves so we headed home. Then the wind started blowing so we just opted for Little Jamaica! It was great fun, we played in the river and floated with the tubes - tried finding a place to jump off the rocks but it wasn't deep enough. Thanks for a FUN afternnoon :)

she was in heaven - my adventurous girl




1 comment:

Mathews R us said...

I love that you do so much fun stuff with your kiddos! Mine are still a little young, but I look forward to doing all this with them. I use your blog to check out all the places I want to take them to see if their big enough for it yet, Antigravity looks awesome!