Jan 22, 2011

~HaPpY 6th BiRtHdAy BrOoKLiN~

I can't believe my baby girl has turned 6 years old! It doesn't seem like 6 years ago we were in the hospital waiting for our little Brooklin to enter this world.  My world hasn't been the same and she has brought so much joy and happiness to our family. She brings a smile to my face daily and can make me want to pull my hair out at the same time. Brooklin is so smart and loves school. She is very athletic and loves being outside doing anything. She loves her friends and is a social butterfly. We love you Brooklin and hope you have a SuPeR SiXtH birthday!!!!
Six things about Brooklin:
* she is very independent/strong headed/stubborn (which can be good or bad)
* she can be very tenderhearted and sensitive
* she loves to draw and color
* she loves going on ranger rides
* she loves her family - her and Mason have a love/hate relationship! She also loves her extended family aunts, uncles, cousins, grandma's and grandpa's
* she loves going to primary

A few other facts more for my memory!
Pant size: 7
Shirt size: 7
Shoe size: 12-13
Weight: 59 lbs
Height:

She was very excited and reminded everyone it was her birthday. She had requested to take sucker cookies to her class and they were a big hit! She also wanted muffins for breakfast and she was so cute when she woke up to the smell of fresh blueberry muffins - she was like, "Muffins!"


sucker cookies for her class

birthday muffins

she was so excited to open one present before school

my sweet 6 year old

i love my b!

she got this crown at school and got to be the door holder!

No comments: