Jan 22, 2011

CuPsTaCkiNg

On Thursday we found out that Brooklin had made it to the semi-finals of the cupstacking competition. They've been practicing this month in PE and she's been doing it at home off and on. Earlier in the week she had mentioned that she was going to be in a competition but I didn't think much of it. About an hour before it started Nick sent me a text asking if I'd be there - nothing like last minute! It was super fun and she did a great job. Her little friend Riley ended up winning the championship for the kindergartners! Next year we'll practice a little harder in the cupstacking area :) I loved watching her practice at home because she would get all into it and you could tell she was concentrating so hard!



the relay team -- riley, braden and brooklin

my cute little cupstacker!

2 comments:

'T' said...

I was always so impressed with the activities the PE teacher had for kids there in Mesquite. So fun.

chelsea said...

Nice blog! I enjoy viewing your posts! Continue posting.


Windows 7 | Seattle Homes