Jul 15, 2010

My Long Lost Friend...

I was so lucky to meet up with one of my besties on Sunday!!! Holly and I met in Hawaii, we were supposed to be roommates and then I was roommates with one of my other friends... eventually we ended up roommates and were hooked at the hip from almost day one! As life goes on, she got married and stayed in Hawaii and just recently moved to San Diego!!! Well lucky for me her mom lives in St. George so she came for a visit and I took advantage and went up for the day. I took Mason with me and he had a great time swimming in the pool and playing with the dog. I met little Emery for the first time and she was a doll :)
Thanks for the great visit Holly... I love ya and hope to see you more often now that we're within driving distance!

*mason swimming in his undies*

*holly * steph*

*little emery*


*our little munchikins*

1 comment:

Harn's said...

How cute the 4 of us. Wish Brooklin could of been there! It was so good to see you and catch up, I MISS YOU!! And by the way wow do I need to loose some serious weight! Can't wait to see you more and you guys better come visit in SD. You have always been such a good friend!
LOVE YOU