Jul 6, 2010

**4th of July**

Sunday night we went to the Eureka for a bbq and to watch the fireworks.. it was a fun night and the fireworks were great! They had it semi-synched to music and it was awesome, the kids loved them! Afterwards we stopped by my parents and did sparklers and pops -- Mason is such a crackup, he kept saying, "happy mother's day" and then would throw his pops on the ground. We tried to correct him but that's the only thing he would say!
I'm so thankful to live in America and enjoy the freedoms we have. I'm so thankful for the soldiers that fight for our country each day and the sacrifice it is to their families.
On Monday we went to the rec center for the afternoon to play in the pool and participate in the activities they had going on... dunk tank, slippin slide, face painting, sno cones! Later that night we headed to my parents for a bbq and swimming with Chrissy and her kids...







1 comment:

Unknown said...

The kids are getting so big!! I miss you guys! Looks like you had a fun Fourth! Tell everyone I said Hi :) xoxo