Mar 13, 2010

super fun cookies

I ran across this recipe awhile back but never tried it until today!!! I found it at theidearoom.blogspot.com - So today was the day we made our playdough lollipop cookies and we had a great time and the kids had a ball. (Just a note: I didn't have the food coloring paste so I just used the gel kind I had on hand and it worked just fine)
Anyhow, I thought they turned out super cute and they tasted quite good too. The kids thought they were so cool and enjoyed helping me make them!

*our 4 neon colors*

*my helpers rolling the dough into balls*

*mixing the 4 colors together*

*getting ready to put in the oven*

*our finished product*



5 comments:

Craft with Kim said...

I was going to make these last week, I've been carrying the reciepe around in my purse for a while. I think yours turned out better than the original ones.

Sher said...

what a cute idea and fun for the kids too!

Shanna said...

CUTE I love them! I'm going to make them

Harn's said...

Such a cute idea. I am going to have to share this with my sis for her kids. I might have to try them myself!!

Marcus n McKenzie said...

Cool idea, and just like everybody else, I think I'll try them I love baking!