Mar 20, 2010

HaPpY 3rd BirThDaY MaSoN!

*just 2 days old - my chunky 9lb. 9 oz. boy*

*a year old*

*2 years old*

*3 years old*


I can't believe my sweet little man is 3 years old! He is such a little monkey boy and loves to tease his sister and grandpa. He is such a sweetheart and loves to tell you that he wuvs you! I love his smile and those big brown eyes.. He is potty trained and doing great and even earned his fish! I can't imagine life without you Mason, you brighten my day and I love you for that.. I also love it when you sneak into my bed at night and cuddled up by me!

3 things Mason loves...
*loves going on 4 wheeler rides
*doesn't like spikey or pokey hair
*he loves to play Brooklin's ds - super mario bros.

*some favorites*
food: mac n' cheese, yogurt (every night), any little treat he can get his hands on
color: orange
cartoon: mickey mouse clubhouse
movie: up, incredibles, lady & the tramp, ice age
toy: any cars or trucks
pant size: 3T
shirt size: 3T-4T
shoe size: 9 - fav shoes are his orange crocs or flip flops or nothing

No comments: