Jun 27, 2009

Saturday FUN!

We started the day off at the pool... Brooklin, Mason, Meridee, Jackson, Kirstin and myself. We swam for a couple of hours and then had some lunch - Mason was done swimming so he opted to watch a movie in grandpa's bed and fell asleep! Brooklin and mom went swimming, long enough to get a nice burn :)



After naptime we headed to the bowling alley for some entertainment! Kasey ended up beating me by 3 pins in the last frame - I choked! He won the big pot of 16 bucks.. Then we grabbed some pizza and went swimming again... I think we had enough swimming for one day!






3 comments:

Mathews R us said...

I love that your family is always doing so much fun stuff!!

Britton and Aubrey said...

Hey Stephanie! Its Aubrey (VanderStek) Howell! How are you? I found your blog off of Cami and James blog. You have the cutest kids. It looks like you are doing well. How is the rest of your family?

Anonymous said...

l,