Jun 27, 2009

Nick's Trip - June 10-15

Here are a few pictures of my Washington D.C. trip that Steph got me for my B-day. I just want to say thanks and that I LOVE & APPRECIATE YOU VERY MUCH, words cannot express my feelings!!! It was an Awesome present.

The reason I went to D.C. is my older sister (Teri) graduated from the F.B.I. National Academy on June 12.

This is my first post on the Montoya Maddness and I am excited. We toured the F.B.I. Academy and the Marine Base in Quantico, Virginia for two days and we went to numerous museums. The U.S. Marines Museum was sweet. The Air and Space museum out at Dulles International Airport where the Enola Gay, the Space Shuttle and the Black Bird SR-71 was housed, it was huge!!! That took almost a whole day in itself. After my sisters Graduation we went back to the hotel and changed and took a ride up the coast to Baltimore to watch a baseball game - Baltimore Orioles vs. the Atlanta Braves. Braves won 7-2 but it was awesome. I got to spend time with my sister and her family. Her boys are a pain but we love them, I think they had an amazing time as Josh is into the World War II stuff and Cody liked it also but I think he is into girls more?? I just want to say how proud I am of my sister and all of her accomplishments and that I love her and her family very much! I also want to thank Stephanie once again for this sweet present and all that she does for me and our family and I know I don't say it enough, I really mean it!!!

*Teri * Cody * Josh * Joe*


*Nick * Josh*

*Nick & Teri at graduation*

*Space Museum*

*Joe * Cody * Teri * Josh * Nick*

*The Capitol*

*Washington Monument*

*Lincoln*

No comments: