Feb 23, 2009

What was I going to find?

It was so quiet tonight and I went to check on the kiddos, not knowing what I was going to find! This is what I found... my 2 sweetie pies, not fighting, lying next to each other, coloring. I had to snap a photo :)

It's been a crazy 2 weeks... my kids have been passed around because I haven't had Krista. Her mom has been in ICU and she has been with her these past 2 weeks and being with her family. And to top it off my mom has been out of commission, trying to recover from thyroid surgery. So a BIG shout out to everyone that has helped me out with my kiddos, it is much appreciated!!!! We're ready to have you back Mom and Krista:)

3 comments:

'T' said...

what a great picture! i remember putting andrea to bed in our t-shirts. she now has to wear cheetah or HSM jammies (all girl!) misses, T

Chris and Malissa said...

Hope all is well with your family:) This pic is awesome!

Shanna said...

Oh how would that be? The kids liking each otherI love how we appreciate the small stuff ha?
I hope you mom is doing ok! Get well w- that Kay!