Feb 28, 2009

Garden Time

Today was the perfect day to get the garden planted... with the help of Mason, I got it done! Last weekend Brooklin helped Nick till the garden and get it ready for planting. I can't wait to eat fresh veggies in a few months. We planted tomatoes, squash, cucumbers, zucchini, green onions, lettuce, carrots, peas, strawberries and we still need to plant the pumpkins and cantoloupe. I think I planted way too much for our little space we have but we'll see what happens!


4 comments:

Sher said...

AWESOME! We just started our first garden - my mom is coming this next week to help plant. I have NO CLUE what I'm doing!

Harn's said...

How fun! We have been wanting to do this for some time now. We should just try it considering just about anything could grow here at anytime! I am excited to see how things work out. Some of my best memories are working with my Dad in our garden, your kids are going to love it!

Tam said...

good job! i'm looking forward to seeing the progress and learning your tricks. the only thing i've grown are peas and there weren't very many. it looks like you guys are having nice weather, i miss home this time of year.

Jancee said...

Love it! Gardening is the best....love fresh vegies and fruit!