Feb 2, 2009

A well needed weekend...

I've been having car problems and getting the run around with Mesquite Ford so I headed to Park City ALONE! I left Thursday night and stayed at my aunt's house in Wanship. My uncle took my car to the dealership in the morning and I was a lazy girl most of the morning. I finally got ready and headed to the outlets -- no kids + no diaper bag or stroller + time to myself to browse + no temper tantrums + lots of time = LOTS of money well spent :)

After my car got fixed, I headed down to South Jordan. I stayed the next 2 nights at Gma & Gpa Winters house, in the most comfy twin bed ever! It was really nice to visit with them and check on Grandpa. He is doing great - getting dressed, walking around and eating much better than when I last saw him at Thanksgiving.
On Saturday I went to lunch with Gma Karen & Gpa Gene. We also had a nice visit over some yummy lunch and dessert. Afterwards I stopped at the mall to window shop!! Later that night I met up with one of my long lost friends, Magaan. We haven't seen each other for years, it was so nice catching up with her!
Sunday I got the heck out of dodge so I could make it home for the Superbowl... All in all it was a fabulous weekend and a much needed break. I missed the kids but they all survived and my house wasn't a total disaster! Thanks for keeping them in one piece Nick (and mom)!

*One happy girl after a day spent ShOpPiNg*

1 comment:

{dawn} said...

How Fun! How on earth did you manage that? I need a getta way! :)