Jun 23, 2008

Can't leave Brooklin out!



Brooklin is doing great in swimming lessons - she is in her 2nd week and quite the little fishy! She loves jumping in the deep end and swimming to the edge, she very rarely wears her floaties when swimming in Grandma and Grandpa's pool. Brooklin is almost 3 1/2 years old, here is some things to know about her:
*she loves her tv, I'm usually prying her away from the darn thing. She loves Tom and Jerry cartoons.
*she is getting so awesome at the wii. She can kick everyone's butt at bowling!
*she enjoys riding her bike
*loves playing with her friend Sam (they're getting married in the temple)
*she can't wait for school to start again, we have to drive by her new school every once in a while.
*she adores her new cousin Jackson
*she is such a great big sister to Mason most of the time!
*she is a big help when it comes to cleaning the house, sweeping, picking up toys, setting the table.
*my favorite saying, "I woke up last mornin'" I think it's hilarious when she says that!

Brooklin is such a big help and always makes me laugh. She is so smart and she loves playing school and teaching you how to spell her name. She's so friendly and loves being with her friends. She brings a lot of energy into our home and makes sure we're doing what's right! I love you Brooklin...

1 comment:

'T' said...

I think it's so amazing that you have a little Stepanie and a little Nick. These two sweeties look so much like you! I love hearing about them. They grow so fast. =Tiniel=