Feb 3, 2008

The joys of sick kiddos




Since Thursday Brooklin has been running a fever between 100-103 degrees and coughing, runny nose... all that fun stuff. I've been giving her meds and hoping it will just go away. She missed school on Thursday and she has been lying around all weekend looking just like this. She has those sad little puppy dog eyes!
Mason is just cutting teeth, I think. He really hasn't had a fever but his nose is running and he is starting to cough now.
I swear my kids are sick every 6 six weeks -- I don't know what the deal is. We don't go out that much for them to get sick... Anyhow, this is how our weekend has gone!

2 comments:

Tam said...

Hope they feel better soon so you can have a well deserved break! My kids have it right now too. I read somewhere that kids get sick about nine times a year, nine times! Poor kids, poor parents!

Mom of Mix Kids said...

Totally know your pain!