Dec 1, 2013

gobble gobble...

First thing Thanksgiving morning, I somehow got
talked into doing a 5K in St. George!
We didn't consider the time difference when we
signed up so 5:30am came very early.
But it was a fun race despite the coldy
weather - Shannon ran the 10K so I ran
with Coach Creer and some of her
family that had signed up!
I was happy, I beat my last time by 2 mins
so I ended up running it in 34 mins -
for not being a runner, I was thrilled with that!



me, shannon, coach creer, michael, cher, john 

We did Thanksgiving a little different this

year but  I loved it and would do it again!
We had our dinner a few weeks ago when 
everyone was together so we went 4 wheeling 
with my parents and ate turkey sandwiches!
We found a fun little place out in Washington
to go - Fort Pierce and found some dinosaur
tracks. We found some good hills to play
on and our lunch spot was awesome!!!
It was the perfect weather to be outside
and with the people I'm thankful for...

















No comments: