Dec 1, 2013

black friday...

My favorite day of the year just
isn't as fun as it use to be!
I headed out Thursday night,
stopped at Beall's in Mesquite before
 heading to Vegas - I made it down
there by 9:30. I hit Target and Kohl's
and then went to Becky's to sleep around
1:30am. I slept til 8 and then visited with
Becky and Jim for a little bit and headed
back out at 10 and didn't get home till
9:30 Friday night!!! I met up with
Andrea, Collette and Mindy for dinner...
I wasn't really after anything but 
I couldn't sit home on black friday!
I would call it a success!!!!
I missed my sidekick :(

my fav stop with my fav drink!!!
Brooklin stayed up at my mom's and 
they headed over to the Santa's Workshop.
She was able to visit with Santa and 
let him know she was wanting an 
art set for Christmas!!!


No comments: