Jul 8, 2013

4th of july ~ stadium of fire

Everyone knows I have the best sister
 ever and she bought tickets for Stadium of Fire
for my mother's day gift... 
Mason headed north with Juwlz on Tuesday
and got passed around so he could go to the
soccer game with Kirst Wed night.
My mom, Brooklin and I headed up Wed 
afternoon after I got done with work!
Our little weekend was jam packed with fun
and little sleep but it was well worth it!!!
On the 4th we did a little shopping and
made our way to Provo with a stop in 
American Fork for some Rib City!
We walked around Freedom Days in Provo
before heading to the Stadium...
The show was featuring Carly Rae Jeppson
and Kelly Clarkson - it was so 
AWESOME!!! We had so much fun...











 
















Thanks for a super fun night Kirst!!!
You're the BEST!!!

No comments: