Mar 31, 2013

mason turns 6....

I can't believe my little man is 
6 years old!! He is quite the
character and such a little tease
but I love him so much.
He woke up to a decorated door and
balloons in his room.
He had requested ice cream cupcakes
to take to school and Grandma
attempted to make them 
(I was on a ball trip).
Well they didn't turn out so 
the end result was regular cupcakes!
Nick took him subway for lunch
and he thought that was cool.
He came up to my softball game
and the girls all sang to him
after the game!
We went to dinner at Samuri 21 
and opened presents sometime in 
there! He got an ipod shuffle,
clothes, shoes, magnet building things
and money for our upcoming trip.
He also got a pogo stick, soccer ball,
baseball mit and bag, more clothes,
a water gun and new swim suit!














Mason we love you so much and you bring
so much joy and craziness into our home!
I don't know what I'd do without you in 
my life - your brown eyes melt my heart
and I love your little laugh. You have a tender
heart and are a friend to everyone! You 
are doing so well in school and reading like a pro..
You love sports and kick butt at whatever
you are playing. 
I love you little buddy!!

No comments: