Mar 31, 2013

busy, busy, busy...

I can't seem to keep up and I know I'm way behind on 
this little thing I call my blog! But I'm going to get caught
up this week!!!  We've had a lot going on since I last posted..
High School softball has started for me and it takes up
most of my afternoons and if we have away games 
I'm gone most of the evening too. I feel like my kids
get passed around and live at the ball field with me
but they don't seem to mind and the girls are great 
with them! 
Flag foot ball has also come and gone and the
kids had a blast as usual! Nick was able to 
coach both their teams and he enjoys doing that!
We celebrated our 11th anniversary by getting
ready for our week long spring break vacation
with my family to Disneyland!! We spent the 
day packing and helping our friends at their
new house... How romantic huh???
We also managed to celebrate Mason's 6th birthday
in there somewhere - March 21st! (a separate post)
Here are some pics from flag football...













No comments: