Oct 14, 2012

fun with the baker's

After the marathon, we did a little shopping and headed back home since the Baker's were stopping by for a sleepover - they had been at Disneyland and were on their way home! My kids couldn't contain their excitement and it was pretty much non stop once they got there until they left... Of course, Grandma Kaye had plenty of activities for the kiddos to keep them busy!













But the best part was our game of hide n seek! The kids had been playing for awhile and kept hiding in the hall closet - I asked my mom if she had a scary mask cuz I was going to hide in there. So I got my mask and somehow nestled myself in the coats and behind some boxes... I just sat there as Brooklin, Mason and Andrew came running into the closet... I started making this moaning noise, trying so hard not to laugh! After the second moan, B opened the door so they could see what was making the noise - she started yelling, Grandma there is a man in your closet!!! I was laughing so hard, I almost wet my pants... it was HILARIOUS!!!!  I came walking out of the closet and Mason was so confused and when he figured out it was me, he got so sad and started crying - he's still mad at me!!!



*** Oh man, I'm laughing so hard just thinking about this night - I wish we had it on video ***

The kids also had fun dressing up in Kirstin's old prom dresses and Mason dressed up like Grandma!!!







No comments: