Jun 16, 2012

swim meet #1

It's that time of year again... it's swimming time! I'm not too sure about doing these out of town swim meets with the time change - 5:30am we were pulling out of town heading up to Hurricane.  Brooklin competed in 3 events - backstroke, breast stroke and freestyle. She did awesome and took first place in all 3 events! I don't have her official times yet but I'm doing this more for my journal...
25m backstroke= 25:30
25m breast stroke= 38:96
25m freestyle= 23:29

Great job Brooklin! It was so fun watching all the kids today and it will be fun to see how they improve by the end of the summer.  We're trying to talk Mason into giving it a try but he doesn't want to race... I've been helping on Tues and Thurs so I may force him into doing it on those days :)



















No comments: