Jun 10, 2012

busy weekend...

School's out and summer is here!!!! We are so excited for summer and a few lazy days!  The kids and I headed to St. George for the weekend - Saturday we had a baby shower in the morning and then our sweet friends the Green's were able to go through the temple to be sealed to 2 of their kids they've recently adopted. We met them as they were coming out of the temple and went to the blessing of the kids - it was such a sweet moment, they've waited a long time for this day and I'm so happy for them!  Later that night we had Ty and Becca's reception or dance party!! It was such a blast and the kids were dancing up a storm.... It was hilarious, Mason was break dancing and Brooklin was right in the middle of everything too!
It was a busy day but it was a lot fun visiting with friends and being a part of these special moments!

pizza party @ gma & gpa's friday night


grandpa giving mason his summer buzz!


he has soooo much hair!



at the temple 




the softball princess (that's what b called her)


mason in the middle of the circle






On the way home, both kids crashed!  When we got home, I told Mason to go get in bed. I had gone in the house to put something away and when I came back out the the trunk - this is what I found. He was really asleep too!!! I was rollin' - what a silly boy!



No comments: