Feb 19, 2012

a little trip to delta....

My dad, Brooklin and I headed to Delta, UT yesterday to watch Kasey's playoff game... It was a long 2 1/2 hour drive with a whole lot of nothing to look at!!! Unfortunetly his team lost by 10 but they had plenty of chances to pull ahead. We were hoping they'd win since the State tourney is in St. George this year. I really enjoyed watching the few games I saw and watching Kasey coach. He's so good at it and he really gets into the games!!! I'll have to take my video camera next time....

go bears!


3 comments:

Misty @Creative Itch said...

Hey...I live in Delta!! I should've gone to the game...it would've been fun to see you guys!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
johny said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.