Feb 7, 2012

funeral weekend/basketball/sister fun

Mason and I headed north with my parents for Uncle Don's funeral. It was such a nice service and a great tribute to him. He was such a happy guy and whenever I'd see him he'd insist on a hug and kiss and usually say, "How ya doin' hun or sweetheart?" He will be missed greatly.
It was also nice to see all of our extended family. Unfortunely for us the only time we usually see everyone is at a funeral since we're unable to make it up for all the other family functions. I enjoyed visiting with all my 2nd cousins (we seriously need to plan a trip)!!!!


so awesome to have the fire fighters there!


his sweet wife, Nedra
Chet doing the 10 count

1st time seeing Rex's memory stone in person

my cute grandpa and grandma
After the funeral, we headed back to Grandma Winters for some lunch and some down time. We were going to head to Morgan to watch Kasey coach his team!!!! Well they played a great 1st qtr and tried to fight back but they came up short.... It was still fun to see Kasey in his element - he can't sit still and is always pacing.
After the game was over my parents and Mason headed to Tremonton to play for the rest of the weekend and see their new house. I opted to stay in Salt Lake with Kirstin and have some sister time!!! We didn't do much but I did get a new SMART phone and we walked around at the Gateway and saw a movie.. Thanks for the fun weekend Kirst - love ya :)


look at those sweet brown eyes

silly addi bug




what a cute cheerleader!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.