Jan 22, 2012

LuCkY #7



My sweet Brooklin turned 7 yesterday!
 I can't believe how fast time has flown by..
Brooklin is such a sweet girl, full of personality.
She is turning into such a young lady
and I don't know if I'm ready for that.
On Friday she took rainbow cupcakes to school.
And when I asked her what she wanted to do to
celebrate, she said, "Go shopping at the mall!"
She is so not a shopper so I was surprised at
this response but jumped all over it!
So we had a girls day with Grandma Karen, Grandma Kaye,
and Auntie Kirst drove down from Salt Lake to have fun!

wake up birthday girl :)

gma & gpa gave her money so she could go shopping!
auntie kirst gave her money for shoes (thanks coach lunt for the shoes too)!

lunch at olive garden



singing happy birthday!

having fun at claire's - couldn't talk her into piercing her ears!


look at all the goods :)
She found out money doesn't last too long - she had
it spent at the first store (Justice)! But
somehow manage to get about 3 more
pairs of shoes out of people!!!!
After an afternoon of shopping we headed back to
Grandma Kaye's for coke cake and ice cream
and finish opening presents...


mason got her just dance 3

she had requested a new bedding - zebra!



Happy Birthday Brooklin!
 You are such a special girl in my life,
you brighten my days for sure!
I love how you're a little mother hen to Mason
and those around you. You have a very
tender heart and care about everyone.
I love your smile and that giggle of yours!
I love just the way you are B...
I love you to the moon and back!

No comments: