Mar 28, 2011

*HaPpY BiRtHdAy MaSoN*

I can't believe my little guy is 4 years old! He had been on a countdown for about week and a half before and everyday asked if it was his birthday. Needless to say he was very excited and he couldn't make his mind up about what kind of party he wanted - Batman, Lightening McQueen (which was last year) or Mario? Such decisions a 4 year old needs to make... he went with Batman and then I changed his mind once I hit the party store and saw Curious George!
At softball practice all the girls were telling him happy birthday and Coach Lunt let him ride in the Gator, so he thought he was quite the StUd! They also sang Happy Birthday to him - softball style and he was all shy but LOVED the attention!
We had a little party at the park in the wind and cold but everyone braved it and had a good time. The kids just ran around while the adults visited! Thanks Dalton's, Hughes, Harris', Woods, Grandma and Grandpa for helping Mason celebrate!

birthday boy

his morning present - couldn't wait all day to open presents

my cute little monkey

all the monkeys that came to the party (minus sam and ava)

mason and his buddy max

braden, cooper and joselyn

sam and ava

dez  and rylan

so excited for mario kart


steph, josie, shannon and chrissy

curious george cake by natalie anderson

make a wish

look at all those monkeys!
Mason - my little guy
I love you so very much!
You make me so happy each day.
I love that you come in by me each morning and give me
a kiss and ask to turn the tv on.
I love your energy and want some of it!
You love school and love going to Primary.
You are such a good little friend and love to be
around babies.
Your smile is contagious and those brown eyes melt my heart!
You are such a silly boy and can drive me bonkers at time
but I wouldn't have it any other way!
I love you Mason....

Mason got a lot of fun things this year - so for my memory I'm making a list!
Brooklin - curious george book and stuffed animal
Mom - bat, mariokart, clothes, football, and new green crocs
Gma & Gpa - talking Buzz Lightyear, soccer ball, clothes, ds game
Kirstin - $10
Rylan - $10
Ava & Sam - nerf gun
Max - ball shooter thing
Cooper - airplane things and bubble gun
Kasey (our neighbor) - puzzles, trucks and coloring books

 

1 comment:

Sher said...

Steph, he's adorable! Doesn't it make you feel old, the older they get? It does me (Alyssa's bday is coming up in 2 months and she'll be 4 too, crazy!)