Mar 5, 2011

forgot President's day!

I got ahead of myself and totally forgot President's Day weekend! Kirstin and I were in Vegas working our side job - Herff Jones.. we worked Fri and Sat 3-7:30 so we played a little bit. Friday night we went to Town Square but all the stores were closing once we got there so we had dinner at Brio and it was FaBuLoUs!!! We stayed at this awesome suite at the Riveria (not really, quite ghetto) so Saturday we checked out and hit the outlets for a couple hours and then onto Costco. After working we ate dinner at PF Chang's which was Oh So GoOd!
While we were in Vegas my parents had a house full... Kasey and Meridee had come down (Kasey's basketball team played Cedar Fri night and lost so they headed on down) and the Whiting's came down for the weekend. I think they hit the buffet one night and just played most of the time, Brooklin and Mason were in heaven having Addi, Jackson, Skylee and Jessie around to play with all weekend.
On Monday everyone went for a 4 wheeler ride before heading back home, my dad and I had to work so we got left out! I think they had a blast... Shane and Kathleen are ready to head back down for a longer ride :)
mason, jackson, brooklin

kasey, shane, skylee, jessie

the gang at sunday dinner

Add caption



our very bestest friends in the world

the crew

mason was helping jackson up the hill