Dec 5, 2010

Something to be ThAnKFuL for...

I'm so thankful for my family and everything they do for me!!! We had a wonderful dinner at my parents house along with Kirstin, Kasey, Meridee, Jackson & Addi, Aunt Becky, Jim & McKaylee came up from Vegas to join us. The food was fabulous and my mom out did herself as usual!  Brooklin had been saying she was going to eat the turkey leg, so my dad saved one for her... well she went to town on that leg and ate the entire thing. We were all laughing that she actually ate the thing to the bone! After dinner and pie Kirstin and I had to get our game plan ready for BLACK FRIDAY! We had a nice time visiting and the night before Melissa and Dave stopped by on their way to Utah. It was fun to see them and see Melissa since she's having her first baby in January!

steph * melissa

kasey * meridee -- sweet aprons!

mom * dad

becky * jim


kirstin * mckaylee * steph

steph * nick

brooklin eating her turkey leg!

meridee * kasey


the girls

No comments: