Dec 2, 2010

mini photo shoot

with some of the cutest kids around! I needed to get a few pics of the kids so after school one day the kids got dressed up and we headed to our destination! Of course the kids didn't want to cooperate and all I wanted was a good pic of each of them and one together... I think 60 pics later we got some :)
I love these 2 more than anything and they brighten my day, each and every single day!






 These 2 can be the best of friends one minute and the next they are at each others throat... they are so sweet to each other and can be so mean at the same time... Mason is so sweet in the mornings when we drop B off to school - he always rolls his window down to yell "I love you Brooklin" and flash her the "i love you" sign.. it melts my heart! I hope these 2 will always be close growing up and have a great relationship...

Had to catch the cooky silly faces these 2 love to make all the time... I'd have to say silly face, then big smiles, etc... I love these little goof balls :)

4 comments:

'T' said...

a little stephanie and a little nick! soooo cute.

Mandi said...

Your kids are so cute! Tell your mom and dad hi for me.

Evie B. said...

Great pics! Sooooo cute!

Jenni said...

What adorable kids Steph! Your boy sure looks like Nick and your girl is a spitting image of you...so cute!!!